- Sony Planar T* FE 50mm f/1.4 ZA Lens
- ALC-F72S 72mm Front Lens Cap
- R1EM Rear Lens Cap for E-Mount Lenses (Dark Gray)
- ALC-SH143 Lens Hood
- Lens Case
With its normal perspective, fast maximum aperture, and high-end design, the Planar T* FE 50mm f/1.4 ZA Lens from Sony is easy to see as a go-to standard optic for full-frame E-mount shooters. Starting off with the fast f/1.4 maximum aperture, photographers and videographers will enjoy exceptional low-light performance along with the ability to create shallow depth-of field effects. The Zeiss Planar optical design benefits users by providing an almost distortion-free image, while the incorporation of one Advanced Aspherical, one aspherical, and one extra-low dispersion element work to minimize spherical and chromatic aberrations. On top of that, the legendary Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating combats flare and ghosting for crisp, clear imagery.
Performance is top notch as well with speedy autofocus provided by a ring drive Super Sonic Wave Motor (SSM) system. An AF/MF switch is provided for quickly changing between the modes and an internal focus design maintains overall lens length during use. A physical aperture ring is present on the lens which can be de-clicked at the flip of a switch, making this a great option for video in addition to stills. An eleven-blade circular diaphragm further improves image quality by ensuring smooth bokeh at a wide range of aperture settings. Additionally, a dust and moisture-resistant construction will keep you working even in less than ideal environments.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- One AA Element & One Aspherical Element
- One Extra-Low Dispersion Element
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Ring Drive Super Sonic Wave Motor System
- Physical Aperture Ring; De-Click Switch
- AF/MF Switch; Internal Focus
- Dust- & Moisture-Resistant Construction
- Eleven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.