- Sigma 18-50mm f/2.8 DC DN Contemporary Lens
- Sigma LCF-55 III 55mm Lens Cap
- Sigma Lens Hood for 18-50mm f/2.8 DC DN Contemporary Lens
- Sigma Rear Cap LCR II
Ideal for a wide range of photo and video applications including landscapes, portraits, street photography, architecture, and events, the 18-50mm f/2.8 DC DN Contemporary Lens from Sigma is a small, light, and bright standard zoom for crop-sensor mirrorless cameras. Offered here with a Sony E-mount, this lens provides a versatile full-frame equivalent zoom range of 27-75mm and a wide constant aperture of f/2.8 throughout the entire zoom range. The lens design includes three high-precision glass-molded aspherical elements coupled with a special low dispersion element. Together they minimize the total number of elements for superb optical quality without excessive weight. Autofocus is exceptionally fast and quiet thanks to the lens's stepping motor, which can be particularly useful when shooting video or fast-moving subjects such as children and animals. An ultimate workhorse, the lens features a minimum focusing distance of just 4.8", enabling it to be used for macro-style close-up photography, and the lens is also outfitted with a rounded seven-blade diaphragm for a pleasing bokeh quality.
- APS-C Format
- 27-75mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 4.8"
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Special Low Dispersion Element
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Dust- and Splash-Proof Design
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.