- Sigma 10-20mm f3.5 EX DC HSM
- Front and rear lens caps
- Lens hood
- Carrying case
Sigma 10-20mm f3.5 EX DC HSM is a super-wide angle lens that has a maximum aperture of f/3.5 throughout the entire zoom range, ideal for indoor shooting and enables photographers to emphasize the subject.With a wide angle view from 102.4 degrees, the Sigma 10-20mm f3.5 EX DC HSM can produce striking images with exaggerated perspective. Two ELD (Extraordinary Low Dispersion) glass elements and a SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass element provide excellent correction of color aberration. Four aspherical lenses provide correction for distortion and allow compact and lightweight construction. Sigma 10-20mm f3.5 EX DC HSM also features the Super Multi-Layer coating to reduce flare and ghosting. The incorporation of HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) ensures a quiet and high-speed auto focus as well as full-time manual focusing capability. The lens has a minimum focusing distance of 24cm throughout the entire zoom range and a maximum magnification ratio of 1:6.6. The design of Sigma 10-20mm f3.5 EX DC HSM incorporates an inner focusing system which eliminates front lens rotation, making the lens particularly suitable for using the Petal-type hood and polarizing filter. The Petal-type hood blocks extraneous light and reduces internal reflection.
- Ultra wide angle fast aperture, ideal in low light
- Achieve images with an exaggerated perspective
- Lens Construction: 13 Elements in 10 Groups
- Angle of View: 102.4? - 63.8?
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 7
- Minimum Aperture: f22
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 24cm
- Filter Size: 82mm
- Maximum Magnifications: 1:6.6
- Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 87.3 x 88.2 mm
- Weight: 520g