- Peak Design Everyday Sling (10L, Charcoal)
- 2 x Flexfold Dividers
If you're on the go and you don't want to be burdened by too much gear or a bulky bag, take advantage of this charcoal Everyday Sling from Peak Design. Made to allow you to carry your essential gear, the Everyday Sling can hold a DSLR or mirrorless camera body with 2-3 lenses, a 13" laptop, an 11" tablet, as well as a tripod that can fit within the compression straps on the exterior of the bag. Two included touch-fastening Flexfold dividers can be positioned and arranged according to your contents. An expandable external pocket allows for quick access to small, often used items like your smartphone, wallet, and keys. Further help with organization can be found within the main compartment where several slip pockets allow you to separate cords, spare batteries, and pens.
While this bag has been designed with the minimalist in mind, it can easily expand to hold up to 10 liters of gear. A dual-adjustment strap keeps this bag comfortable against your body thanks to the built-in axial strap attachment. A brief-case style strap allows you to hold the bag at your side when you need to. Kodra material with a weatherproof coating and weatherproof zippers keep your gear safe and dry if caught in inclement weather.
- Fits DSLR/Mirrorless Body & 2-3 Lenses
- Can Also Fit 13" Laptop & 11" Tablet
- External Compression Straps for Tripod
- Padded Touch-Fastening Flexfold Dividers
- External Zippered Expandable Compartment
- Internal Slip Pockets for Small Items
- Easily Expands from 8L to 10L
- Dual-Adjustment Strap
- Brief-Case Style Strap
- Kodra Material with Weatherproof Coating