- Panasonic Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 50-200mm f/2.8-4 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Panasonic Rear Lens Cap for Lumix G Lenses
- Lens Hood
- Lens Storage Bag
A flexible optic ideal for wildlife, outdoor, and nature photography, the Leica DG Vario-Elmarit 50-200mm f/2.8-4 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Lens from Panasonic is a 100-400mm equivalent zoom designed in collaboration with Leica for Micro Four Thirds cameras. The long reach is complemented by a bright f/2.8-4 maximum aperture range, which benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords control over depth of field for isolating subjects. The optical design incorporates several low dispersion elements, two aspherical elements, and an ultra-high refractive index element to control both chromatic and spherical aberrations for improved clarity and sharpness. A Nano Surface Coating has also been applied to limit flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
Benefitting both stills shooting and video recording, a 240 fps high-speed AF motor offers quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance. Also, a POWER Optical Image Stabilizer will compensate for camera shake and works with Panasonic's Dual I.S. and Dual I.S. 2.0 in-camera stabilization functions to minimize the appearance of camera shake. Additionally, the physical design of the lens is dust- and moisture-resistant, as well as freeze-proof, for use in inclement shooting conditions.
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 100-400mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Two UED Elements, Two ED Elements
- Two Aspherical Elements, One UHR Element
- Nano Surface Coating
- High-Speed 240 fps AF System
- POWER Optical Image Stabilizer
- Splash, Dust, and Freezeproof Design