- Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III Mirrorless Digital Camera with 14-150mm Lens (Black)
- Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm f/4-5.6 II Lens
- Olympus FL-LM3 Flash
- Olympus BLS-50 Lithium-Ion Battery (7.2V, 1175mAh)
- Olympus BCS-5 Lithium-Ion Battery Charger
- Micro-USB Cable
- Shoulder Strap
Packing a wealth of capabilities within an especially compact design, the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III is a Micro Four Thirds mirrorless camera with an abundance of speed, precision, and versatility. Featuring a 20.4MP MOS sensor and a TruePic VIII image processor, the E-M5 Mark III offers quick continuous shooting up to 10 fps with a mechanical shutter, up to 30 fps shooting with an electronic shutter, and DCI and UHD 4K video recording. The sensor and processor combination also affords a sensitivity range up to ISO 25600 while a sophisticated 5-axis sensor-shift image stabilization system compensates for up to 6.5 stops of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Complementing the imaging specs, the sensor's design also incorporates 121 phase-detection points, all of which are cross-type, along with 121 contrast-detection areas for fast and precise focusing and subject tracking performance.
Despite all of its performance-oriented attributes, the E-M5 Mark III manages to retain a sleek design, which is also weather-sealed for use in trying weather conditions. A high-resolution 2.36m-dot 0.67x-magnification OLED viewfinder is featured along with a 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD, which sports a vari-angle design to suit working from high, low, and front-facing angles. Additionally, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth enable wireless transferring and remote camera control from linked mobile devices.
- 20.4MP Live MOS Micro Four Thirds Sensor
- TruePic VIII Image Processor
- 2.36m-Dot 0.67x-Magnification OLED EVF
- 3.0" 1.04m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen