Roll over image to zoom in
- OM SYSTEM M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4 PRO Lens
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- LH-66E Lens Hood
- Lens Wrapping Cloth
Providing long reach with an advanced optical design, the M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm f/4 PRO from OM SYSTEM gives you high-resolution image quality anywhere you go. Compact and lightweight for maximum portability, this versatile telephoto zoom is an 80-300mm equivalent lens for Micro Four Thirds mirrorless cameras. The lens offers outstanding edge-to-edge sharpness, and its advanced optical design includes a variety of sophisticated elements that reduce both chromatic and spherical aberrations throughout the zoom range for notable clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy. The lens features a high-speed movie & still compatible autofocus system for fast, smooth, and silent focusing performance, and with a minimum focusing distance of 27.6" you can easily get beautifully detailed and intricate shots of closeup subjects.
- Micro Four Thirds System
- 80-300mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/4 to f/22
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 27.6"
- Two Aspherical and Two ED Elements
- One Super ED and One HR Element
- ZERO and Fluorine Lens Coating
- High-Speed MSC AF System
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
- Weather-Sealed Construction
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.