- Olympus M.ZUIKO Digital ED 12-100mm f4.0 IS PRO
- Lens Cap
Olympus expands its award-winning M.ZUIKO PRO lens lineup with the breakthrough M.ZUIKO Digital ED 25mm f1.2 PRO (50mm focal length in 35mm equivalent). This Micro Four Thirds? system lens boasts a superior optical design with 19 lens elements in 14 groups that thoroughly prevents aberration, distortion and fringing to achieve superb resolution and beautiful defocusing effects from its widest aperture setting of f1.2.
The fixed-focal length M.ZUIKO Digital ED 25mm f1.2 PRO minimizes chromatic aberration at the plane of focus and beyond, creating a stunningly smooth transition from the subject to defocused backgrounds. This design provides the perfect balance between high resolution and beautiful bokeh for a natural, three-dimensional appearance of the subject.
The M.ZUIKO Digital ED 25mm f1.2 PRO features a lightweight internal focusing mechanism that uses a single thin lens element for extremely fast and accurate focus point acquisition. The advanced MSC (Movie and Still Compatible) autofocus mechanism provides silent and smooth focusing and aperture performance, ideal for video capture. When combined with the powerful in-body 5-Axis Sync Image Stabilization of the Olympus OM-D and PEN cameras, the M.ZUIKO Digital ED 25mm f1.2 PRO provides outstanding resolution and blur-free images under almost all lighting conditions.
The M.ZUIKO Digital ED 25mm f1.2 PRO features dustproof, splashproof and freezeproof (down to 14?F/-10?C) construction, making it the go-to lens for professionals and photo enthusiasts looking to capture brilliant images in all types of shooting conditions.
- Compact, lightweight, high-magnification zoom lens that maintains a constant aperture of f4.0 from wide angle to telephoto.
- Built-in image stabilization system for blur-free shooting across the entire high-magnification zoom range.
- Combination of DSA , HR , Super HR lenses are combined to effectively correct aberration and minimize the number of lens elements
- close focusing distance of 15 cm at the 12mm wide-angle setting makes it possible to take close-up shots up to 1.5 cm away from the end of the lens
- features dustproof and splashproof construction, with hermetic sealing in 12 locations.