- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens
- 82mm Front Lens Cap
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- HB-79 Lens Hood
- CL1218 Soft Lens Case for AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Zoom Lens
Entering a new realm within the short telephoto lens market, the AF-S NIKKOR 105mm f/1.4E ED Lens from Nikon is an incredibly bright portrait-length lens designed for FX-format F-mount DSLRs. The f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions and also affords extensive control over focus for shallow depth of field imagery. Maintaining clarity and sharpness throughout the aperture range, the optical design utilizes extra-low dispersion glass to minimize chromatic aberrations and color fringing, and a Nano Crystal Coat has been applied to reduce flare and ghosting in strong lighting. Availing a range of unique possibilities for a telephoto lens, the combination of the 105mm focal length and fast maximum aperture greatly benefit portrait photographers as well as event shooters.
Balancing the optical attributes, the lens is also characterized by a Silent Wave Motor that produces fast, smooth, and quiet autofocus capabilities, along with the ability to manually override focus at any time for more selective control. An electromagnetic diaphragm is also featured for greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with faster continuous shooting rates.
- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Three Extra Low-Dispersion Elements
- Nano Crystal Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Internal Focus; Manual Focus Override
- Electromagnetic Diaphragm Mechanism
- Protective Fluorine Coating
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm