- Nikon Wireless Remote Controller WR-1
The WR-1 Wireless Remote Controller is part of the Nikon Wireless Remote Control system, which uses radio frequencies to communicate instead of infrared signal which requires direct line of sight, extending the capabilities and reach possible when photographers need the ability to control cameras remotely. The WR-1 Wireless Remote Controller can act as either a transmitter or receiver unit; and is compatible with the WR-T10 transmitters and WR-R10 transceivers. The WR-1 is compatible with the WR-T10 & R10 as long as the WR-1 is set to Group A, as the WR-R10/WR-T10 system is fixed on Group A.
- Wireless Remote Control
- Works as Transmitter and Receiver
- Communication Range of 394' (120 m)
- 2.4 GHz Radio Frequency
- 15 Available Channels
- Group Camera Control
- Pairs with Up to 20 WR-1 Transceivers
- Synchronized Release; Interval Shooting
- Controls and Verifies Cameras Settings
- Compatible with Nikon WR-R10 and WR-T10
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.