- Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II
- Front and rear lens caps
DX-format telephoto lens that boasts a serious size advantage. With a versatile 55-200mm focal range and an ultra-compact design, this telephoto is the perfect partner for smaller DX-format D-SLR cameras. Compact, light, and easy-to-handle, this lens is great for close-ups of distant subjects, travel shots, sporting adventures, and amateur wildlife photography. The compact design ensures comfortable handheld shooting, and the retractable lens mechanism enables superior portability. Autofocus is fast, precise, and super-quiet, and Nikon?s Vibration Reduction system enables blur-free images.
- Portable telephoto zoom lens
- Retractable lens mechanism
- Ultra-compact and lightweight
- Vibration Reduction (VR) system
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor)