- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR
- Front and rear lens caps
- HB-60 Bayonet Hood
- CL-1225 Semi-Soft Case
Compact high-performance 2.9x FX-format telephoto zoom lens with an f/4 fixed aperture and Nikon's third-generation Vibration Reduction (VR). Capture high performance stills and HD videos with a classic 70-200mm angle of view (105-300mm on DX-format cameras). An essential lens for low light or fast action sequences.
- FX-format telephoto zoom lens with 70-200mm focal range (105-300mm when used with a Nikon DX-format SLR)
- Constant f/4 aperture throughout the zoom range
- Vibration Reduction (VR) system
- Nano Crystal Coat greatly reduces ghosting and flare
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) enables quiet and accurate autofocus
- Two focus modes: A/M (autofocus with manual override, AF priority) and M (manual focus)
- Minimum focus distance: 1m
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.