- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G DX
Front and rear lens caps
The Nikon NIKKOR AF-S 35mm f/1.8G DX lens is a wide aperture lens with high-quality optics and compact dimensions designed for use with Nikon DX format cameras. This lens features a large maximum aperture of f/1.8 that offers a bright viewfinder image and is ideal for low light shooting situations. As DX format cameras have a crop factor of approximately 1.5x, this lens puts you near the much used 50mm focal length in the 35mm film equivalent.It also comes with a built-in Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for both fast and quiet autofocusing.
- 35mm DX format lens (52.5mm, 35mm equiv.)
- Large maximum aperture of f/1.8
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) for fast, quiet autofocus.
- Balanced lightweight and compact design (approx. 200g)
- M/A (manual-priority autofocus) and M (manual focus) available