- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8G ED VR
- Front and rear lens caps
- Lens hood
- CT-404 trunk case
- Slip-in filter holder
- 52mm screw-in NC filter
- LN-1 strap
- Monopod collar
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8G ED VRis a fast-aperture super telephoto lens for DSLRs with a minimum focusing distance of 2.9m. This lens can freeze actions
faraway with its Vibration Reduction (VR II) technology that can produce effects equivalent to shutter speed 4 stops faster. Its Nano Crystal Coating, ED glass and Meniscus protective glass element team up to reduce unnecessary reflections and chromatic aberrations. The lens also has an A/M mode that prevents accidental switching when it is in autofocus mode. All these functions operate in surprising silence, thanks to it internal Silent Wave Motor (SWM).
- Super-fast, telephoto lens
- Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization
- Three Extra-low Dispersion (ED) elements
- Fully compatible with Nikon TC-14E II, TC-17E II and TC-20E II (III) Teleconverters
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.