- Metabones Canon EF to BMPCC4K T CINE Speed Booster ULTRA 0.71x
The BMPCC4K Speed Booster ULTRA 0.71x and XL 0.64x are similar to the standard M43 Speed Booster adapters (MB_SPEF-m43-BT5 and MB_SPEF-m43-BT6) but the optics have been re-designed to optimize for the filter stack thickness of 2.4mm found in Blackmagic cameras rather than the 4mm of a standard Micro Four Thirds.
In addition to optimized optical design, the CINE version is equipped with an extremely robust cine-style positive locking mechanism to ensure that no play occurs during focusing. This is especially important when using EF lenses for cine work because even though they provide a very smooth focus movement.
Metabones Canon EF to BMPCC4K Speed Booster adapters are designed exclusively for Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K (BMPCC4K). They cannot be attached to any other M43 cameras such as JVC, Olympus or Panasonic cameras.
The BMPCC4K Speed Booster ULTRA 0.71x reduces the crop factor of the BMPCC 4K camera from 2.02x to 1.43x and produces the largest aperture optics currently available, with a maximum output aperture of f/0.9.
- Canon EF mount lens to Blackmagic Design cameras with M43 mount, specific for BMPCC4K.
- Increase maximum aperture by 1-stop
- Makes lens 0.71x wider.
- Image stabilization (IS) lens support.
- The tripod foot is tailor-made to match the exact height as the BMPCC4K camera body.
- Flocking to reduce internal reflection.
- Aluminum alloy and brass construction with chromium plating