- Manfrotto Bumblebee-220 PL Pro-Light Camera Backpack
- 2 x Tripod Straps within Detachable Tripod Pocket
- 2 x Cocoon Pouches
- Rain Protector
The Bumblebee-220 PL Pro-Light Camera Backpack from Manfrotto is an ideal solution for carrying around a full DSLR camera system with a 17" laptop or tablet. It can hold two to three DSLR camera bodies, up to eight lenses including a 500mm with its tripod mount dismantled, as well as flashes and accessories.
A unique design and access pocket allow you to rotate the backpack to your front and get to your camera without removing the bag from your body. The front of the bag unzips to reveal the main compartment and its modular Camera Protection System (CPS). The CPS is made from three layers to provide maximum protection: a brushed-fabric exterior, a shock-absorbing foam, and a structural reinforcement board. The CPS's design concentrates its protection in the center of the bag, where it is needed the most.
Built around the CPS in the main compartment are movable dividers so that you can customize the interior to suit your needs. Two modular removable cocoon pouches help organize and protect your gear. On the top of the bag is an external organizer for a phone, wallet, pens or other small items, and there are three other external pockets giving you plenty of accessory storage.
- Holds 2 to 3 DSLRs, 8 Lenses Up to 500mm
- Fits Flash and Accessories
- Dedicated Compartment for 17" Laptop
- Front and Bottom Access Pockets
- Tripod Holder / Modular CPS Dividers
- Rear Trolley Sleeve
- Water Repellent
- Removable Rain Cover
- External Organizer Pockets
- Modular Removable Cocoon Pouches