- FUJIFILM GFX 50S II Medium Format Mirrorless Camera (Body Only)
- FUJIFILM NP-W235 Lithium-Ion Battery (7.2V, 2200mAh)
- FUJIFILM BCP-002 Body Cap
- AC-5VJ AC Power Adapter
- Plug Adapter
- USB Cable
- Shoulder Strap
- Hot Shoe Cover
Offering the perfect mix of accessibility and flexibility, the GFX 50S II from FUJIFILM is a unique medium format mirrorless camera that is wonderfully compact and portable. Featuring a 51.4MP CMOS sensor paired with an improved X-Processor 4 image processor, this camera produces files with extremely wide dynamic range and high resolution, as well as having an extended sensitivity range of ISO 50-102400 for working in difficult lighting conditions. The sensor's large form factor also achieves a unique three-dimensional look with especially smooth tonal and color transitions.
The GFX 50S II has also been updated with a five-axis in-body image stabilization system that negates up to 6.5 stops of camera shake for improved handheld shooting, providing dramatically broad creative possibilities for image makers wanting to work more freely with slower shutter speeds. For composing images a 3.69m-dot electronic viewfinder can be used for high-resolution eye-level viewing, and a rear 3.2" 2.36m-dot touchscreen LCD features a three-way tilting design that supports working from high and low angles. Additionally, the GFX 50S II offers a magnesium alloy build that is both lightweight and durable and is also dust- and weather-sealed, as well as freezeproof down to 14°F, for working in harsh environmental conditions.
- 51.4MP 43.8 x 32.9mm CMOS Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- 3.69m-Dot OLED EVF
- 3.2" 2.36m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 117-Point Contrast-Detection AF System
- Extended ISO 50-102400, 3 fps Shooting
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- Multi Aspect Ratio Shooting
- Film Simulation Modes
- Weather-Sealed Magnesium Alloy Body
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.