- Fujifilm FUJINON XF35mmF1.4 R lens
- Front and rear lens cap
- Lens Hood
The Fujifilm FUJINON XF35mmF1.4 R lens is using a glass-molded aspheric lens at the 5th element minimizes spherical aberration. Achieving beautiful bokeh in out-of-focus areas as well as excellent in-focus reproduction to create a natural sense of depth according to the aperture setting and the subject. The 35mm (135 equivalent: 53mm) lens has a standard focal length with the angle of view similar to that of the human eye and with the bright maximum aperture, the lens is ideal for snapshots.
- Using a glass-molded aspheric lens at the 5th element
- Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups (includes 1 aspherical element)
- Max. aperture: F1.4
- Min. aperture: F16
- Number of of blades : 7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- Max. magnification: 0.17x
- Filter size: 52mm
- XF Mount
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.