- Zeiss Milvus 35mm f/1.4 ZE Lens for Canon EF
- 72mm Front Lens Cap
- Rear Cap for ZE Otus Lenses
- Lens Hood
Characterized by its fast maximum aperture and advanced optical design, the Canon EF-mount Milvus 35mm f/1.4 ZE from Zeiss is a versatile wide-angle prime well-suited to an array of subjects, ranging from portraiture to landscape shooting. Its bright f/1.4 maximum aperture greatly benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers enhanced control over depth of field for using selective focus techniques. Complementing the focusing control is a sophisticated Distagon-type optical design, which employs one rear aspherical element and five anomalous partial dispersion elements to control both spherical and chromatic aberrations for improved sharpness and clarity. An enhanced Zeiss T* anti-reflective coating has also been applied to significantly reduce ghosting and lens flare for improved contrast and color fidelity.
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- One Aspherical Element
- Five Low Dispersion Elements
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Anodized Metal Barrel, Rubber Focus Ring
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.