- Canon EF 800mm f/5.6L IS USM Lens
- Canon E-180D Lens Cap for EF 400mm f/2.8L IS II USM
- Canon Lens Dust Cap E (Rear Lens Cap)
- Canon ET-155 (WII) Lens Hood for Select Canon Telephoto Lenses
- Canon Lens Case 800
- Canon 52mm Drop-in Filter Holder
At the long end of Canon's L-series lens lineup, the EF 800mm f/5.6L IS USM is a super telephoto prime distinguished by its impressive reach and advanced optical design. Utilizing two fluorite elements, one Super UD element, and one ultra-low dispersion element, chromatic aberrations and color fringing is virtually eliminated and imagery exhibits notable clarity, sharpness, and color accuracy. A Super Spectra coating has also been applied to suppress flare and ghosting in order to achieve greater contrast when working in backlit and harsh lighting conditions.
Beyond the optical attributes, the 800mm f/5.6 is also characterized by its advanced four stop-effective Image Stabilizer system, which has separate stabilization modes to suit various shooting applications. Also complementing handling is a sophisticated ring-type USM, which provides quick, quiet, and accurate autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. Additionally, this lens is weather-sealed for use in trying environmental conditions and it has a rotating tripod collar to benefit working atop a tripod or monopod.
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/5.6 to f/32
- Two Fluorite Elements
- One Super UD Element and One UD Element
- Super Spectra Coating
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rotatable Tripod Collar
- Rounded 8-Blade Diaphragm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.