- Canon 58mm Circular Polarizing Filter
Useful for minimizing reflections and glare and enhancing the overall color and tonal saturation is the 58mm Circular Polarizing Filter from Canon. By filtering out light that has become polarized due to reflection from a non-metallic surface, this filter helps to produce a noticeable increase in saturation of skies and foliage, as well as clearer imagery when photographing in hazy conditions. A circular polarizer differs from a linear polarizer in that it supports full use of a camera's autofocus and auto-exposure functions.
- Minimizes Reflections and Glare
- Reduces Haze and Blue Cast in Landscapes
- Enhances Color and Tonal Saturation
- Optical Glass, Aluminum Ring
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.